Vulgar is a ZIP file download that runs through your web browser. Compatible on Windows/Mac/Linux.
Vulgar is a work in progress with new features being added regularly! Your purchases help us make this product better. The full version of Vulgar comes packed with:
– A 2000 word vocabulary covering all the most common English words
– Unlimited ability to add more words
– Custom orthography (spelling)
– Custom phonological rules
– Ability to specify the number of genders, cases, and stress pattern
– Derivational words (eg: words like “violent” and “violence” will be related)
– Hundreds of random semantic overlapping words based on real-world languages (eg: “woman” and “wife” may be generated as the same word)
– Create descendent languages
– Export PDF dictionaries of your languages (with ability to add and edit words, customise all formatting). See an example of how it looks!
– Analyze the letter combinations of your existing conlang to generate words with the same phonotactics
– Access to all future updates via our email distribution list
Coming soon to future updates:
– Expanding the grammar possibilities
Testimonials from Reddit
This is simply incredible. I’m genuiely shocked, I love it! You just made a lot of people happy!”
“Just bought it, totally in love with it. I love making my own Conlangs from scratch but if I need em fast or if they’re for a race/person/whatever-the-fuck-needs-it that isn’t really very big in the world I’m making, it’s awesome to be able to have it there at the click of a button.”
“This thing is amazing, and I love it. I bought it immediately, and can already see tons of applications for it.”
“OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING YOU ARE A GENIUS.
I couldn’t resist writing that in uppercases.”
“Whelp, this is incredible.”