Vulgar is a work in progress with new features being added regularly. Your purchases help us make this product better. The premium version of Vulgar comes packed with:
- – A 2000 word vocabulary covering all the most common words and senses in English
- – Customizable orthography (spelling)
- – Custom phonological rules
- – Derivational words (eg: utu /ˈʏtyː/ adj. violent > utua /ˈʏtyːa/ n. violence)
- – Random semantic overlaps based on real-world language data (eg: xu /xʊ/ n. woman, wife)
- – Access to all future updates via our email distribution list
Coming soon to future updates:
- – Custom syllable structures
- – Sorting by English words
- – Descendent languages
Vulgar is available for purchase as a ZIP file download at a reduced price of $19.95 (US) via PayPal or credit card. The program is run through your web browser and is compatible on Windows/Mac/Linux.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.